Scroll down to the bottom, you will find about the Offers, Opening hours, Delivery areas & many more. Please keep scroll down right to the bottom.
We are open during the national lockdown for takeaway and delivery. Wines and beers available. Alcohol drinks available for the delivery service only, not for collection takeaway service
" Face Mask must be worn at all times when in or entering the restaurant. We are open for Takeaways, Deliveries and Walk In orders. Due to government restrictions, after 10 PM, we will only be offering a Delivery Service."
Why Not take advantage with our exclusive Four offers.
10% Discount on all telephone orders
Order by telephone and get 10% OFF All item & see if you qualify for Our Complimentary Samosa Offer too.
- COMPLIMENTARY SAMOSAS
- When you spend £28.50 (Sun to Thurs) £32 (Fri) £38 (Sat)
- Order On ChefOnline
- You will receive Complimentry Bottle of Diet Coke Or Lemonade
- When you spend £30 (Sun to Thurs) £35 (Fri) £38 (Sat)
- Telephone orders for collection & Walk in Take-Away service Only
- Not avaliable for Online Orders or 10% Discount
- Orders over £30 - complimentary 6pcs of chicken tikka
- Orders over £35 - complimentary 7pcs of chicken tikka
- Orders over £40 - complimentary 8pcs of chicken tikka + mint sauce & salad
- Cannot be used in conjuction with 10% Off Offer or any other offer
- When you spend £30 (Sun to Thurs) £32 (Fri) £33 (Sat)
- Chicken Korma, Chicken Tikka Massala, Bombay Potato, 2 Pillow Rice, 1 Naan Bread, Mint Sauce, Mango Chutney, 2 Popadoms, Meat Samosa & Veg Samosa (No Changes)
Now we have more offers. To check please scroll down.
- Our food delivered in an installation box, which keeps the food nice & warm.
- We take payments cash & card.
- Delivery service available.
- Walk in and collection takeway service available.
- Wines, beers & soft drinks available on the delivery service.
- Collections orders alcohol not available.
- Inside dinning closed because of the corona virus.
- After 10 pm, only delivery service available ( No collection )
- We take orders ( Sunday to Thursday ) from 4:15 pm, ( Friday and Saturday) from 4:00 pm & starts delivery from 5:30 pm.
- Soft drinks available (No alcohol for collection)
Bengal Brasserie is proud to be one of the top 9,000 UK Indian Restaurants and holders of 27 national awards including
European Food & Wine Award - Good Food Guide (Great Britain)
The Curry Club Master Chef Role of Honour
Quality Food Online (Gold Award)
Masters Satisfied Award - The Affiliation Of Master Chefs - 5 Stars
Consumer Guide Diploma - International Cuisine Award 2007
The Food Eating Guide Online & many many more.
Best Indian & Bangladeshi Takeaway in High Street, Rochester
We do home deliveries (Evening only). We deliver to anywhere in Medway. We deliverto ME1,ME2, ME3, ME4, ME5, ME6, ME7, ME8, ME20 includingAllington, Aylesford, Bearstead, Blue Bellhill, Borstal, Burham,Bredhurst, Brompton, Chatham, Chattenden, Cliff Woods, Cliffe,Cooling, Cuxton, Ditton, Darland, Davis Estate, Eccles, Frindsbury,Gillingham, Halling, Hartlip, Larkfielld, Lower Halstow, UpperHalling, High Halstow, Hempstead, Higham, Lower Higham, Hoo,St. Mary’s Hoo, Luton Village, Lordswood, Medway Gate, MiddleStoke, Princes Park, Rainham, Rochester, St Marys Island, Shorne,Lower Shorne, Snodland, Stoke, Lower Stoke, Strood, Twydall, Up-church, Upnor, Lower Upnor, Wainscot, Walderslade, WalderladeWoods, Wayfield, Weedswood, Wigmore, Wouldham.
" Excellent "
Visited the Bengal Brasserie with my wife & we had a lovely evening, the food was excellent & the service was 1st class, highly recommended.
" Take away ordered. Was superb. "
We ordered a take out on valentines which was probably why it took a while to arrive , but all was forgiven when we tasted the food. It was simply delicious. I’ve never ordered there before but this is now my new favourite
" Good food always "
Restaurant was packed. Very nice food and service.one of the best in medway.Always top food. I always order delivery once a week All my family, friends use Bengal Brasserie.
Welcome to Bengal Brasserie, world class Indian Cuisine Established in 1993 and running with same owner and same chefs. Bengal Brasserie has won 27 national awards including the European Food & Wine Award in the Good Food Guide for Britain and The Curry Club Masterehel Role of Honour, The International Cuisine Award and many more. We cater for all occasions. Our food is of high standard. The food is cooked freshly when you order.
Guaranteed excellent top quality food prepared fresh daily. People come from all over Kent for the top quality fresh ingredients used in all the dishes including duck, lobster and king prawn. Call now to book your table at Medways's Premier Restaurant: 01634 841 930.
Private Function Room Available.
We are open 7 days a week including all bank holiday.